What makes this center different from others?
- Caring individual counseling and psychotherapy
- Wholistic approach to care, including collaboration with primary care physicians, neurologists, psychiatrists, and other medical professionals
- Neurofeedback for: ADHD, depression, anxiety, autism, addictions, PTSD etc.
- Specialists on individuals with FASD and other Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Group Therapy ranging from a variety of topics including support groups, process groups, psychoeducational groups, and skill building groups
- We accept Medicaid, most private insurance and self-pay
- We do contextual behavior therapy and including but not limited to: ACT, DBT, CBT and other evidence based therapies
- High quality care at affordable prices