Services for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD)
- FASD screening and assessment
- QEEG-guided neurofeedback with ongoing behavioral consultation
- Z-score training
- Skills groups for persons with FASD
- Support for individuals and families affected by FASD
- Parent-to-parent support
- Behavioral strategies for parents and caregivers.
We also offer training for professionals working with persons with FASD and community education opportunities.
FASD Diagnostic Clinic:
Location: Trinity Services, Inc., 2101 Oxford Road, Des Plaines, IL 60018.
Day: Third Thursday of each month (Dates may vary.)
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Every month, we hold a diagnostic clinic for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD). Dr. Todd Ochs, M.D., provides evaluations.
Requirement: Pre-screening is required before seeing Dr. Ochs.