Currently, NCFII provides a variety of services to meet you and/or your child’s clinical needs. Our services include:
- Neuropsychological and Psychological Assessment
- Neurocognitive Retraining
- Neurofeedback Training
- Biofeedback Training
- Mindfulness Based/Relaxation Training/Stress Management
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Career Development/Vocational Counseling
- Grief/Loss Individual and Group Counseling
Our services specialize in Neurodevelopmental Disorders (i.e., FASD, AD/HD, Intellectual Disability, Autism Spectrum Disorders). However, we also offer services to individuals with mood disorders (including depression and anxiety), chronic medical issues, neurological/neuropsychiatric issues (i.e. Parkinson’s, Schizophrenia Spectrum) and vocational issues.
For further information on how we can help you or your family, please contact NCFII.